Follow an adventure abroad in Athens, Greece.

Monday, January 31, 2011

A Case of the Mondays


Today started as a very productive day – wake up, run, laundry, breakfast.  Then we had our Greek City States class which turns out is going to either be really fun and embarrassing or really annoying and embarrassing.  So either way it will be embarrassing but I’m hoping at least to make some fun out of it.  After City States we had Modern Greek.  Between the two classes I came back to the apartment and had some food.  On my way back to the Centre was when it happened.  I saw the first casualty from the Catty Shack down the street.  It broke my heart.  As some of you know my personal experience in killing the kitten – this was like the second wind of that.  Nonetheless, it ruined my day pretty much and I spent the evening reading by candlelight.  It was a relaxing day at least, and I did get some small French bread to do brushetta the right way.  Today may have not been the best day, but It was still pretty good considering the circumstances.  The night helped to turn the day around :-)  Tomorrow we had class all day so we’ll see if that is any better.  We had field trips Wednesday and Thursday and then leave for the Argolid on Friday so it seems to be looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment