Follow an adventure abroad in Athens, Greece.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Beautiful Sunny Day


Today was a good day.  I slept in a bit, woke up, did laundry, got ready for the day and it began.  I had planned on doing work and did about none of that.  I got some internet at some point.  I wrote a BUNCH of postcards, which I plan on sending out tomorrow before I leave so keep an eye on your mailboxes!  In the evening, I went on a walk all over downtown and ate dinner with Tyler.  Afterward, we watched Clueless, and I pretended to pack for Crete.  Tomorrow seems like it is going to be a super busy day – quiz in class, another class, then we leave for the ferry in the evening.  

1 comment:

  1. I probably won't get a postcard, but I really can't wait to see you ho! Its been WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long :p

    ReplyDelete