Follow an adventure abroad in Athens, Greece.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Last Synedrion, Thank Zeus


Today was a day that I had been waiting for all semester – the last day of City States.  I feel bad that I hated the class so much, but I did.  Our final paper is allowed to be a reflection on the class so I basically get to tastefully explain why I despised the class so much – I am actually excited to write that one!  After City States we had the rude awakening of Meatless Week for the Easter holiday – Gyro shop closed for the week.  It was a sad moment but at least I love the bakery and they are always opened.  We had an extra Byzantine class today and it went well like always – tomorrow is the last.  It is sad because it is one of the two classes (Modern Greek and Byzantine) that I actually really enjoyed.  After class I began my paper for Festivals.  It is due before our trip to Sounion.   The rest of the night was spent relaxing and doing school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment