Follow an adventure abroad in Athens, Greece.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Spring Break Booked!


Time is flying here.  I can’t handle it, haha.  But anyways, I woke up with a mission today – book spring break.  Tone will be here so soon (I can’t wait!) and I have so much planned for us to do around Athens but we need to escape – she needs to see more.  So I decided Santorini.  I walked downtown to a travel agency that the center recommends and talked with Ria.  Eventually we decided on a package that they offer from Thursday until Saturday – a ferry from Piraeus, transfer to the B&B, fun in Santorini and then the same on the return.  I thought it was very reasonably priced so I went for it.  Now I can’t wait even more.  After that, Corrine met up with me downtown and we shopped a bit before class.  We had to meet at the Agora (again) but walked to Kerameikos (an ancient cemetery) for class.


We didn’t grab food before hand so by the end of class – we were starving.  So a new bakery was our choice.  The pizza there was (sorry Pangrati) a lot better than ours.  We enjoyed that, had modern Greek, I got a decent start on my paper and then just enjoyed the rest of my evening.  Tomorrow is the day before Rome so I must accomplish a ton!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD! heheheheh so excited! Im so freaking excitedd! love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And for the record...I didn't think I could comment on this without having a blogspot account...so now I cna be a move active participant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.. you have no idea how much better my day is after I've talked to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently I cannot complete a sentence with proper wording and punctuation. Forgive me...and have you been taken? Why no posts lol?

    ReplyDelete