Follow an adventure abroad in Athens, Greece.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Modern Greek – Complete


Today began being very tired, but it was back to reality after an amazing weekend – the reality was our Modern Greek Final.  We had our stupid City-States class first though.  BUT before that I got the news about Boyfriend – so I was sad and went on a walk and bought new pens.  The day was basically a blur of studying and then taking the final, which, may I say, was ridiculous.  Seven pages of Greek.  I wanted to cry.  By the time it was over I was exhausted.  Afterward I made an amazing dinner, watched What Happens in Vegas (thanks Mom!), and turned in early.  I plan to have a very productive day tomorrow there being only one class from 12-1 so hopefully that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment