Follow an adventure abroad in Athens, Greece.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

FAB Tuesday


I believe that today was the peak of my sickness and of course it was the busiest day ever.  The day began with the Acropolis for our Festivals class.  It was cool because we gained special privilege to go onto the porch of the Erecthion.

Then it was the Agora (again) with Steve for our Archeology class.  It was good but I just did not care to be there that much.  After that class a took a little tumble down some marble steps – still I think one of the stupidest ideas ever thought and executed.  Then it was back to the centre for Byzantine which I don’t even remember.  I went back to the apartment afterwards and was dead all night.   I don’t remember falling asleep or doing anything.  I hope tomorrow is the start of the road to recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment