Follow an adventure abroad in Athens, Greece.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Burgers - Finally


So apparently the day after a big trip is much like the day before a big trip- a lot of sleep and nothing.  I spent the entire day in a vegetative state awaken once in a while to do homework.  However, when the evening came so did an amazing dinner.  We finally made it a point to get to the James’ Joyce BEFORE the kitchen closed (this was a 3rd attempt) and got to enjoy the most delicious burgers ever.


I was so pleased and content.  I fell into an immediate food coma afterwards, which was much like the entire day.  I was rested, full and happy.  Tomorrow is back to the reality of school even though it feels like we’ve been at school for 5 days straight for about 8 hours a day.  But everything I get to see is making it so worth it.  It is just difficult with this senioritis I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment