Follow an adventure abroad in Athens, Greece.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Classes on Friday… I don’t like this


Today began like any other.  Still kicked out of my apartment for the evenings, I forgot my alarm clock and quickly learned that relying on others is not smart.  So I slept through my workout time.  I didn’t feel too badly about it because it is Laikee day!!! Which means tons of fruits and vegetables my way.  We leave for Delphi tomorrow so bringing as much as I can is necessary.  After Laikee it was off to meet up with John for our trip to the Byzantine Museum!


Haha, it actually is not bad.  I really like John as a professor so he makes things really interesting.  After the museum I took a yet another tumble (gracefully) while walking home.  I spent the rest of the day hanging out, working on homework, and packing up for our trip tomorrow!!!  8:30a meeting times are the best :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment