Follow an adventure abroad in Athens, Greece.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dorkiest Night Of My Life


So what began as any sort of normal day, by the end had become the dorkiest day ever.  I woke up, worked out, got the end of my speech finished so that I would be ready to go during class, got ready and began my day.  I got to school early so that a few of my team members could read the speech that I was going to deliver.  Class went extremely over time so there was only a small amount between to grab something to eat.  Then it was onto Modern Greek.  I don’t know what was in the air but everyone was just in such a good mood today.  I love days like this.  I bet it was something in the stars.  Anyway, so our Greek professor may have been a bit annoyed with us but we did not seem to care.  I stayed after only a little to do some work but didn’t want to ruin my amazing mood.  So I went to the grocery store and picked up a few things to make pizzas for the night.  They were soooo good and then the night changed into the dorkiest night of my life.  You see – the people on the program with me are much one of the same - talented, many musical, into the subject matter.  They also have a common love – the Lord of the Rings.  These are movies that I have yet to see and being the only person on the program to do so – they forced me.  However, instead of just sitting back and enjoying the movie, there is apparently a great drinking game to go along with it.  Let’s just say that I need to rewatch it but it was a great night.  And apparently this is going to happen another 2 times.  My character as Sam apparently has a lot more “gay moments” with Frodo in the next two movies so my nights will be very interesting.  After the movie we went back to my apartment and hung out.  A couple guys on the program decided to shave mustaches – which are my FAVORITE so I saw the chance for some photo ops.


No comments:

Post a Comment